*NEW Breakthrough BARRIERS by Breakthrough Labz
Barriers has been one of our most effective and best selling fat burners we have ever carried! Breakthrough Labz is on a mission to continuously improve and has their sights set on making Barriers even better! A new and improved Barriers is HERE! We thoroughly tested the new formula to make sure we bring the best possible product to the table!
A POWERFUL WEIGHT LOSS MATRIX THAT WAS DESIGNED TO IMPRESS
Breakthrough BARRIERS is designed to:
- Naturally suppress appetite
- Reduce unwanted body fat
- Increase energy & focus
How can this be? It contains the best fat burning ingredients at appropriate dosages:
- Caffeine Anhydrous - (Source: Healthline.com)
Benefits of Caffeine Anydrousdoes:
- It reduces fatigue and improves concentration.
- It improves athletic performance, particularly when engaging in endurance sports.
- It’s effective in relieving tension headaches, especially in combination with ibuprofen (Advil).
- It contains antioxidants that prevent or slow cell damage.
Benefits of Theobromine:
- Various studies demonstrate that a topical theobromine solution increases enamel hardness,
- Acts As a Mild Stimulant
- Theobromine dose-dependently raises heart rate and exerts a stimulant effect on the human body.
- Studies show that following ingestion, the compound improves focus, concentration, and the visual processing of information
- Although the effects of theobromine are mild, they are longer lasting than caffeine.
- Theobromine May Raise HDL Cholesterol Levels. High-density lipoprotein (HDL) is referred to as ‘good cholesterol’. Generally speaking, the consensus suggests that higher circulating levels of HDL results in lower cardiovascular risk.
3. Dandelion Root (Source: Prevention.com)
Benefits of Dandelion Root
- Detoxes the liver.
- Supplies essential nutrients - contain the nutrient lecithin—a fat found in foods like eggs, beans, and seafood.
- Helps regulate blood sugar.
4. Theacrine (Source: Selfhacked.com)
Benefits of Theacrine
- Blocks adenosine receptors. This mechanism counteracts the drowsiness produced by adenosine, just like caffeine.
- Protects against liver damage by reducing liver levels of the inflammatory markers.
- It also increased the antioxidant capacity of the blood and liver.
5. L-Tyrosine (Source: Nutrsport.info)
Benefits of L-Tyrosine
- Improves alertness following sleep deprivation.
- Acts as an appetite suppressant.
- When applied to skin may help to reduce age-related wrinkles.
6. Hordenine HCI (Source: Liftmode.com)
Benefits of Hordenine HCI
- Improves energy and focus.
- Acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Triggers the release of glucose from energy stores.
- Increases blood flow to muscles.
- Suppresses neuroinflammation.
- Increases blood pressure.
- Improves blood flow.
- Reduces gut movements.
7. 5-HTP 98% (Source: Healthline.com)
Benefits of 5-HTP 98%
- Your body uses it to produce serotonin, a chemical messenger that sends signals between your nerve cells. Low serotonin levels are associated with depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, weight gain and other health problems
- It can aid weight loss by increasing feelings of fullness.
- Can promote sleep by increasing melatonin production.
- Could help reduce migraine frequency.
8. Synephrine HCI (Source: Selfhacked.com)
Benefits of Synephrine HCI
- May increase the breakdown of glucose and glycogen in the liver.
- Prevents the conversion of sugars into fats.
- Increases the amount of ATP available to power chemical reactions in the liver.
- Increases glucose consumption in muscle by stimulating AMPK, an enzyme that senses fuel levels in cells and stimulates burning of fats.
- It also increases the intake of sugar into cells.
- Inhibits α-amylase and α-glucosidase.
9. Synephrine HCI (Source: MuscleandStrength.com)
Benefits of Synephrine HCI
- Can include increasing metabolic rates.
- Can increase caloric expenditure (the quickness in which you lose calories).
- Can increase of energy levels.
- Can act as a fat burner and as a promoter of weight loss.
10. Black Pepper (Piper nigrum L.) Fruit Extract (st. to min 95% Piperine) (Source: Examine.com & Neurohacker.com)
Benefits of Black Pepper (Piper nigrum L.) Fruit Extract (st. to min 95% Piperine)
Known for changing metabolism of various drugs and supplements.
- One way Bioperine increases nutrient absorption is by increasing your metabolism by improving thermogenesis. This process essentially breaks down your fat cells and increases your internal temperature. That means Bioperine may be used to help people regulate their weight.
11. Yohimbine HCI (Source: Healthfully.com)
Benefits of Yohimbine HCI
- Yohimbine is a vasodilator, which means that it expands blood vessels. This allows for easier blood flow and superior circulation. In particular, studies have shown that yohimbine is effective in improving blood flow to extremities.
- Fat Burning - Yohimbine is also a popular ingredient in weight-loss and fat-burning products. This is because some studies have shown yohimbine to be effective in removing "stubborn fat"--slimming down problem spots like the abdomen and thighs. Yohimbine's slimming effect is due to its blockage of alpha(2) andrenoreceptors, which prevent the release of a fat-mobilizing hormone, norepinephrine. Yohimbine ensures higher norepinephrine levels, which causes your body to break down fat cells. This also increases blood flow to fat tissue, which causes less fat to be retained
- Appetite Suppression. Studies have shown that supplementation with yohimbine reduces overall calorie intake by neutralizing feelings of hunger. Interestingly, one study found that yohimbine reduced carbohydrate and fat intake, but not protein intake. This assists in appetite suppression because protein increases feelings of fullness. Your body also burns more calories digesting protein than it does digesting carbohydrates or fat.
- Sexual Health - Supplements that promise to optimize sexual health and battle erectile dysfunction also contain yohimbine. This is because of yohimbine's tendency to increase blood flow to extremities--in this case, your genitals. In addition, yohimbine can slightly increase testosterone levels in men. Women can benefit from yohimbine as well, as the chemical can increase feelings of sexual arousal.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule in the morning. An additional capsule may be taken once the user’s tolerance has been assessed. DO NOT EXCEED 2 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.
Consult with your physician before using this product. Do not take this supplement if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. This product should not be used by anyone under the age of 18. Athletes, check with your testing organization before using. User assumes all risks and liabilities related to use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND ARE NOT DESIGNED TO TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASES.